Eco-Awareness At Surflogic Australia
Surflogic Australia And The Surflogic Brand Are Dedicated To Doing Our Bit To Build A Sustainable Surf Brand
Surflogic, both in Australia and around the world, is focused on doing our best to create a sustainable surf brand that is focused on minimising our negative environmental impact.
Surflogic Australia donates a portion of every sale towards the removal of ocean plastics and ocean pollution. You can read more about that here.
As a global surf brand, Surflogic is working towards minimising our negative impact on the planet is by tackling the issues of single use plastics, pollutants in garment production and increasing our use of organic cotton.
Surflogic Hardware has implemented the following efforts to address the issues listed above:
- Packaging for new productions of car key lock boxes is now made of cardboard
- Removing single use plastic from the packaging for new productions of soft roof-racks, roof rack pads and surf board tie-down straps
- Continuing to research additional ways to remove plastic from other product packaging
- Incorporating biodegradable packaging where possible
- Building high-quality products that will last
- Using 100% recyclable plastic in the production of the Surflogic Wetsuit Hanger range
- Using as much recycled plastic as possible in production of the Surflogic Wetsuit Hangers
- Improving our range of surf ponchos to meet Oeko-Tex Certificate Standards which confirm the human-ecological safety of textile products from all stages of production along the textile value chain
- Creating a new line of organic cotton surf ponchos for 2022
- Pledging to make all new productions of T-shirts and hoodies from organic cotton
Cheers for taking the time to learn more about Surflogic Hardware and our efforts to build an Eco-conscious surf brand!